Saturday, January 7, 2017

Creative License Journal Series available now

Introducing a series of blank and lined journals to nourish your muse. There are three journals in total ready for your scribblings, musings, thoughts and more. I grew up spending a lot of time creating things, drawing and writing in my diaries, pretending I was Cher by singing into a hair brush and flipping my hair back over my shoulder. Normal stuff like that. In any event, over the years, I've pasted and stapled and stitched together books with varying degrees of success. Sometimes books I can write in, sometimes books I printed out and tried to figure out how to make a book a book (if you know what I mean) I like making things, like books. So I thought, why not create a series of journals? Makes sense to me. Here they are for your consideration. Click here or on the book covers below for more information about the series or click here to buy one right now (opens a new window).


And in case you're not interested in journaling (although I hope you are), I'm going to bling out my blog with a little Cher and go grab that hairbrush microphone...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site