Navigation

Friday, October 1, 2010

Living Out Loud (my body and me edition) dental anxiety

A friend gave me the heads up this afternoon that a radio documentary I did a while ago is rerunning today on CBC Radio One, a program called Living Out Loud. Today's topic is my body and me. In case you can catch it, here is a link to the live stream (from Edmonton, since I missed it locally) -- it'll be on again in an hour in the Vancouver stream.

My story is the one about teeth (dental anxiety). :D

Check it out here (Edmonton, already played today).

British Columbia (whenever Life Out Loud airs today)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. where can I here the music and story about cure for cancer by chemotherapy byt a lady from St.Paul Altaa who did die inApril/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris,
    I think there is a place on http://www.cbc.ca where you can check, they carry an extensive archive so you'll probably find it there.

    ReplyDelete