Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello

My show at the Art Sales and Rental Gallery starts this Tuesday. I'm excited and busy wiring, framing and finishing up my work for delivery to the gallery this week. I hope you can make it in for the opening reception on Thursday (June 3) at 7 p.m. but if you can't make it, the gallery will have images of the show posted on their website. If you're interested in acquiring a piece from the show, you can contact their friendly sales staff -- they'll be happy to help!

The Best of Zazzle Weekly picked up my White Lilac card as part of their reporting this week. I have a number of images that are used on Zazzle cards and other items. Their printing and card stock is very good quality. Locally though, I have signed, hand pulled cards, please visit the Bogside Gallery in the Hydrostone Market next time you're in the city and you're looking for a card with that special personal touch or other items by Atlantic artisans.

The original White Lilac oil painting will be available in June through my show at the Art Sales and Rental Gallery. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site