Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year, newsletter & free gift

News!


Happy 2010 to you!

Feels like it was just yesterday when we were worrying about Y2K and gearing up to party like it was 1999 (as if that date would ever arrive).

So here we are: 2010. Wow.

Since it's a shiny new year, I thought today would be a good day to dust off and polish up my newsletter and invite you to subscribe.

Free gift when you subscribe today!

When you subscribe today, you'll receive one of my signed art cards available exclusively for subscribers who include their mailing address (since it'll be sent via Canada Post).

So, CLICK HERE to subscribe to get the fine art and gallery scoop for 2010 as well as recent paintings.

Good things are happening in 2010 so I hope you'll take a moment and subscribe.

Thanks, as always, for visiting my site and Happy New Year! 2010!
Privacy: I do not sell or rent my mailing list information.

*This offer is good while supplies last (or the end of January 2010, whichever comes first). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site