Monday, December 7, 2009

A new partner for your convenience: Art Lease Canada

artleaselogoI am delighted to announce that I am now partnering with Art Lease Canada to bring you the benefits of lease to purchase original art for your home or business.



Here's a brief overview of how it works:



  • You select the artwork(s) you like that are available directly from my website.

  • Download a business or consumer lease application from Art Lease Canada.

  • Complete and return your application to Art Lease Canada.

  • Art Lease Canada advises you of the lease payments at terms from one to five years for your selected artwork(s).

  • Art Lease Canada contacts me about your selected artwork and lets me know you want to do a lease-to-purchase.

  • Art Lease Canada prepares a lease agreement and preauthorized payment plan for you to sign.

  • You pick up the artwork from me and sign the documents.

  • Art Lease Canada buys the painting from me.

  • Art Lease Canada processes your monthly payments.

  • You enjoy an original artwork on your walls.

  • It sounds simple – it is! The process can be complete within one business day!

No comments:

Post a Comment